Economics Bulletin of The National Mining University (ISSN: 2073-9982)
PublisherNational Mining University
IF(Impact Factor)2018 Evaluation Pending
Description“Economic bulletin of the National Mining University” scientific journal was registered at the State Committee for Informational Policy, Television and Radiobroadcasting of Ukraine on 18th March 2003. Certificate of state registration: КВ # 7070.
The journal is included in the list of specialized publications of Ukraine and is qualified for publishing results of dissertation papers for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy and PhD Candidate (Resolution of the Presidium of State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles of Ukraine of 10.02.10. # 1-05/1).
Founded by: State higher educational institution “National Mining University”, Institute of Industrial Economics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
Quarterly: journal publishes articles in Ukrainian, Russian and Englishquarterly.
SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL SECTIONS
· economic theory (current issues of modern economic theory, economic history and history of economic thought);
· regional economics (regularities of economic and social regional development)
· industrial economics (theoretical and practical issues of development of branches of national economy)
· economics of enterprise (economic issues and issues of support of efficient operations of enterprises in mining industry and other branches of industry)
· financial market (regularities and mechanics of financial market, financial and credit support of enterprises)
· branch and business finance (problems of raising utilization efficiency of branch financial resource and enterprises of fuel and energy sector and mining and smelting complexes)
· environmental management (issues of raising utilization efficiency of environmental management, resources saving issues, problems of search and feasibility study of raw material sources, directions and efficiency of the state economic policy in resource saving and environmental protection)
· econometrics in management decision making (scientific substantiation of efficient management decision making methods in branch and enterprise economy)
· management (theoretical and practical issues of management in economic activities)
· marketing (theoretical and practical issues of marketing approach to branch and enterprise development)
· development of economic education and training (current issues of professional and language competence of professionals in economics)
Last modified: 2014-11-07 04:54:50