Turkish Journal of Diabetes Nursing (ISSN: 2791-8165)
PublisherDiyabet Hemşireliği Derneği (Diabetes Nursing Association)
IF(Impact Factor)2021 Evaluation Pending
DescriptionTurkish Journal of Diabetes Nursing [Türk Diyabet Hemşireliği Dergisi] (TJDN) is the official scientific journal of Diabetes Nursing Association.
Aims and Scope:
- Turkish Journal of Diabetes Nursing (TJDN) is an open access and peer-reviewed academic journal for the publication of scientific articles on obesity, hypertension, metabolic diseases, especially diabetes.
- TJDN accepts from clinical and experimental original research articles, reviews, case reports, editorial comments and letters to the editor from the fields of health sciences related to diabetes, obesity, hypertension and metabolic diseases.
- All articles to be published in the TJDN are peer-reviewed without delaying the required time, and after the publication process is completed, they are published online for access and citation.
- No fees are charged to the authors or readers in the TJDN.
- TJDN, is published twice a year (June and December); It is presented to readers with double-blind, peer-reviewed, independent, impartial and open access electronic media.
- Articles are published in Turkish or English.
Last modified: 2021-09-26 04:25:58
- No Archives