The Journal CONTEMPORARY ECONOMY (ISSN: 2537-4222)
PublisherConstantin Brâncoveanu" University of Piteşti, INDEPENDENTA ECONOMICA PUBLISHING
IF(Impact Factor)2019 Evaluation Pending
DescriptionThe Journal CONTEMPORARY ECONOMY stimulates critical analysis and development of new concepts and practices, inviting researchers to publish empirical studies and theoretical articles, summaries and new interpretations based on contemporary economic phenomena, relevant at local, regional and global level.
The Journal CONTEMPORARY ECONOMY aims to develop a space for debate and dialogue between researchers and practitioners interested in the theoretical and applied approach of contemporary economic phenomena.
The main areas for the studies are:
• Accounting and audit;
• Public and private finance, international finance;
• Investments, insurance;
• Company assessment, financial and economic analysis;
• Monetary and fiscal policies, international financial markets;
• Economic Informatics, Statistics and Economic Mathematics;
• Corporate Governance, competitiveness, economic and social performance;
• Local and regional development policies, European economics;
• Corporate Social Responsibility, sustainable economic development;
• International Economic Affairs;
• Entrepreneurship, management and marketing in trade, tourism, etc.
Last modified: 2018-02-12 17:47:33