European Journal of English Language Teaching (ISSN: 2501-7136)
PublisherOpen Access Publishing Group
IF(Impact Factor)3.879 / 2017
DescriptionEuropean Journal of English Language Teaching is an international peer reviewed journal that covers the aspects related with the process of learning and teaching English language, as first or second language. Some of the suggested research topics could be:
- English first or second language acquisition and pedagogy;
- teacher and student education and development;
- traditional and modern English language teaching, traditional theories vs. modern approaches;
- impact of modern technologies on English language teaching;
- English language teaching design and organization;
- English language assessment and evaluation;
- cultural impact and English language teaching, applied linguistics;
- language, cognition and psychology;
- English language and learner/teacher characteristics and abilities;
- techingg research methodology and techniques, materials, tools and technology;
- reading, writing, literacy, social and cultural effect.
Research papers accepted: articles, communications, intervention studies, study cases, book reviews, commentaries, short reports, etc.
European Journal of English Language Teaching is published quarterly on-line in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian. Printed copies of the journal are available on request. The research papers can be submitted on line at education-AT-oapub.org specifying the preferred journal.
Last modified: 2018-02-02 04:07:46
- No Archives