Computer Science, Information Technology, Automation (ISSN: 2414-9055)
IF(Impact Factor)2018 Evaluation Pending
DescriptionThe journal will be submitted for registration as a specialized edition of Ukraine and later in scientometric database Scopus.
The scope of the journal is very diverse. The articles of professionals involved in basic research and practical developments in the field of automation, information technology, computer science and specialists in other sectors will be posted in the journal .
The journal is planned in the Open Access format, which will greatly expand the audience of readers and writers, and will contribute to establishing new professional contacts between scientists. Language of the jornal is English.
– General questions of informatization
– Programming, and CASE-technologies
– Computer systems, networks and communication systems
– Data protection
– Applied Information Systems
– Information technology in the economy, planning and management, medicine, education, manufacturing, construction and others.
– Algorithms and Data Structures
– Programming languages
– Computer Architecture
– Operating systems and computer network
– Software development
– Databases and information retrieval systems
– Artificial intelligence and robotics
– Computer graphics
– Human-Computer Interaction etc.
– Process Automation Management
– Optimization, making design decisions and structural synthesis
– Computer-aided design
– Intelligent Systems
– Neural networks and neurocomputers
– Geographic Information Systems
– Math modeling etc.
Last modified: 2016-07-10 04:54:46