Electronic supplement to Russian Juridical Journal (ISSN: 2219-6838)
PublisherUral State Law University
IF(Impact Factor)2021 Evaluation Pending
DescriptionElectronic supplement to Russian Juridical Journal (est. 2010: electronic.ruzh.org) is scientific, theoretical, information and practical edition open to researchers of law and their extraordinary ideas. The founder is the Urals State Law University, Russia. It is issued 6 times a year.
All articles are published upon Open Access Statement, which means that all articles are available on the internet to all users immediately upon publication. Non-commercial use and distribution in any medium are permitted, provided the author and the journal are properly credited. OAS means also that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. Benefits of open access for authors, include: free access for all users worldwide; authors retain copyright to their work; increased visibility and readership; rapid publication; no spatial constraints; no processing charges and article submission charges. For more information on OAS see: the Budapest Open Access Initiative and Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing
The mission of the Electronic supplement to Russian Juridical Journal is to provide the researchers and interested audience with systematic practice-oriented, theoretical and methodological information for analysis and solution of the major legal problems.
The objectives of the Electronic supplement to Russian Juridical Journal:
• extensive coverage of the legal problems;
• virtual framework for discussion on the topical problems;
• attraction of the widest audience for a discussion on legal matters and for development of legal culture and legal consciousness.
Aims and Scope of the Electronic supplement to Russian Juridical Journal:
• international, peer-reviewed, scholarly, open access journal, which publishes original research articles, reviews, letters in all areas of national and International law.
• important and reliable source of current information on developments in the legal field (see the Headings here).The journal serves as a forum for research and ideas by leading professors, judges, practitioners, and students of law.
Last modified: 2019-03-18 19:35:42
- No Archives