Australian Journal of Telecommunications and the Digital Economy (ISSN: 2203-1693)
IF(Impact Factor)2018 Evaluation Pending
DescriptionThe Australian Journal of Telecommunications and the Digital Economy (AJTDE) is an international, high quality, peer reviewed journal covering innovative research and practice in Telecommunications, Digital Economy and Applications. The AJTDE is indexed by Scopus, Google Scholar and all papers are allocated DOI identifiers.
The AJTDE publishes peer reviewed technical papers that may take the following form:
- Research Paper - a paper making an original contribution to engineering knowledge.
- Special Interest Paper – a report on significant aspects of a major or notable project.
- Review Paper for specialists – an overview of a relevant area intended for specialists in the field covered.
- Review Paper for non-specialists – an overview of a relevant area suitable for a reader with an
- Public Policy Discussion - a paper that identifies or discusses public policy and includes investigation of
legislation, regulation and what is happening around the world including best practice
- Tutorial Paper – a paper that explains an important subject or clarifies the approach to an area of design or
- Technical Note – a technical note or letter to the Editors that is not sufficiently developed or extensive in
scope to constitute a full paper.
- Industry Case Study - a paper that provides details of industry practices utilising a case study to provide an
understanding of what is occurring and how the outcomes have been achieved.
- Discussion – a contribution to discuss a published paper to which the original author's response will be sought.
Authors are invited to submit papers for this Journal through the Journal
Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously in whole or in part in another Journal or Conference. If your paper is substantially different from another publication but has a high similarity contact the Editor through the Journal website when you submit.
Last modified: 2017-09-10 13:38:58
- No Archives