International Scientific Journal: Micro Macro & Mezzo Geo Information (ISSN: 1857-9000)
IF(Impact Factor)5.416 / 2017
– International scientific journal with international academic editorial board;
– Publisher: Geo-SEE Institute;
– Registered in National and university library “St. Clement of Ohrid” – Skopje with ISSN numbers for printed and electronic versions;
– Indexed in many international databases for calculating of Impact Factor
– All papers are indexed separately with own UDC number in National and university library “St. Clement of Ohrid” – Skopje.
– Reviewing: double blind peer review. Which means that both the reviewer and author/s identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. To facilitate this, authors have to submit the Title Page containing the Authors details and Blinded Manuscript with no author details as 2 separate files.
– Periodical journal, with two issues within one year; Thematic issues are available also!
– Type of articles: scientific papers, professional papers, overviews, interviews, reviews, in memoriam, news for professional-scientific events and literature;
– Number of pages: maximum 15 pages per paper;
– Publication: hard copy version in 200copies, as well free & open accessible electronic version in journal web site;
– Official journal language: English;
– Language of articles: English. Tool for grammar checker: www.grammarly.com.
– Plagiarism checker: Turnitin; www.turnitin.com.
– Ethics topics to be considered for publishing:
Publication and authorship: The authors should use the correct list of references, while the multiple publishing a same research in more than one journal, plagiarism, and usage of a fraudulent data are forbidden.
Author's responsibilities: The authors should have significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the research, are obliged to provide retractions/corrections of mistakes, should ensure that they have written entirely original works, as well should provide the statement that all data in article are real and authentic.
Peer review / responsibility of the reviewers: Judgments should be objective and confidentially, reviewers should have no conflict of interest with respect to the research and the authors, and reviewers should point out relevant published work which is not yet cited.
Editorial responsibilities: The editors have complete responsibility and authority to reject/accept an article, without conflict of interest with respect to articles they reject/accept, accepting a papers when reasonably certain, and preserving anonymity of reviewers.
Publishing ethics issues: The authors, reviewers and editorial board should fully follow the guidelines for retracting articles, maintain the integrity of the academic record, preclude business needs from compromising intellectual and ethical standards, as well always be willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed. More information about publishing ethics is available from the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) http://publicationethics.org , with the publication Ethics & Malpractice Statement (PEMs) rules and in the Cambridge Publishing Ethics for Academic Research https://www.cambridge.org/core/services/aop-file-m...
Topics: Surveying, Geophysics, Cartography, Geography, Geostatistics, Toponomastic, Geology, Geomorphology, Geodynamics, Geopolitics, Hydrology, Demography, GIS, SDI, Cadaster, Topography, Geoinformatics, Remote sensing, Photogrammetry, Mining, Forestry, Soils, Climatology, Environment, Spatial and urban planning, Ecology, Geo-spatial data, other geo sciences.
Last modified: 2020-03-21 11:03:50
- No Archives