GACETA TÉCNICA (ISSN: 1856-9560)
Publisher: UNIVERSIDAD CENTROCCIDENTAL LISANDRO ALVARADO
IF(Impact Factor) : 2017 Evaluation Pending
The journal Gaceta Technical ( GT ) is an academic space for the publication of original scientific papers, interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary related field of Civil Engineering, Planning, Architecture, Education and Basic Engineering Applied Sciences.
To promote the exchange and cooperation networks
through scientific papers publication related to the civil
engineering area and other disciplines related.
1. To publish the scientific research and the scientific, technological production that take place in national and international Higher Education Institutions.
2. Strengthen a space for the dissemination of inexperienced
and experts researchers works.
3. To promote the scientific production in different areas
of scientific knowledge.
4. To provide the scientific community opportunity of
successful experience to exchange in the construction
and promotion of scientific knowledge.
5. To strengthen the creation and development of networks
exchange and knowledge transfer among scientific
1. All papers would be evaluated by an evaluation committee
composed of different specialists in relevant
areas, externally and anonymously.
2. The evaluation system adopted for our journal is the
The evaluation of the papers would be made according
to criteria of: originality, social relevance, topicality,
scientific rigor and fulfiment with editorial’s rules.
3. The work allocation does not imply commitment to
publication. This is effective only through the evaluation
4. The author is the only responsible for the content of
the article and is obliged to deliver his work according to
the guidelines issued by the editorial committee.
5. The author grants the rights to the GT journal for distribution
and publication of his article in other media tu
6. The accepted papers with comments will be sent to
the author or authors to make the final version.
7. The unaccepted papers will be sent to the author with the observations. They would not be evaluated again.
Universidad Centroccidental Lisandro Alvarado (UCLA)
Last modified: 2016-07-23 12:13:12