Spatial Economics (ISSN: 1815-9834)
PublisherEconomic Research Institute, Far Eastern Branch, Russian Academy of Sciences (Khabarovsk, Russia)
IF(Impact Factor)2020 Evaluation Pending
DescriptionThe journal "Spatial Economics" was founded in 2004 (the RAS Presidium decree № 86, dated 10.09.2004). The first issue was published in March 2005.
The founders are: the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Economic Research Institute FEB RAS.
Full-text version is available on the website http://www.spatial-economics.com.
The journal is issued 4 times a year. The volume contains 192 pages. Edition is limited to 1000 copies.
The journal “Spatial Economics”:
• is registered by the Russian Federal Surveillance Service for Compliance with the Law in Mass Communications and Cultural Heritage Protection as of October 10, 2005 (certificate No. FS 77-23107);
•is registered by the ISSN International Centre as of July 6, 2005 – ISSN (Print) 1815-9834 and ISSN National Center Russia as of July 20, 2017 – ISSN 2587-5957 (Online);
• is included in the subscription catalog “Newspapers. Magazines” of the “Rospechat” Agency (subscription index 19424, contract No. 5961 from 16.06.2015);
• is included in the the Russian Scientific Citation Index (license agreement No. 422-09/2012 from 15.08.2012) and is publicly available on the platform of Science Index ;
• is included in the international bibliographic and abstract database EBSCOhost (license agreement from 20.08.2012);
• is reflected in the database Ulrich's Periodicals Directory;
• is reflected in the database RePeC;
• is reflected in the database DOAJ;
• is publicly avaliable on the platform of Ciberleninka.ru
• has a registered trade mark of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (certificate No. 546250 from 22.06.2015).
Each scientific article, published in the journal "Spatial Economics", is assigned a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) (PILA Membership Agreement, 10.02.2015).
Each issue of the journal is sent to the Russian Book Chamber and also in leading libraries, educational and scientific institutions of the Russian Federation, the USA, Japan, Korea and China.
The editorial board of the journal includes 28 authoritative Russian and foreign researchers, among them are: 5 academicians of the RAS, 4 corresponding members of the RAS and 12 doctors of Sciences, 7 – PhD.
The journal “Spatial Economics” is included by the Higher Attestation Commission of the RF Ministry of Education in the list of key peer-reviewed academic journals and publications, recommended for publishing main research results of doctoral and candidate's theses.
Last modified: 2020-07-30 16:14:56
- No Archives