Electronics and Communications (ISSN: 1811-4512)
Publisher: College of Electronics of National Technical University of Ukraine
IF(Impact Factor) : 2017 Evaluation Pending
Description"Electronics and Communications" - scientific and technical journal, which is included in the List specialized scientific publications in Ukraine (approved by the Bureau HAC of Ukraine from 09.06.1999, the № 1-05/7). The journal publishes the results of research professionals, materials, theses and advanced technical expertise. Founded in 1995, a certificate of re-KB № 9314 from 03.11.2004.
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely
available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are
allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to
the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior
permission from the publisher or the author.
The founders of the journal:
• Faculty of electronics, National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute"
• National Institute of Information and Communication Technologies
Scientific and technical journal «Electronics and Communication» comes out 6 times a year and covers following sections:
• Solid-state electronics;
• Vacuum, plasma and quantum electronics;
• Power electronics;
• Theory of signals and systems;
• Methods and means of processing signals and images;
• Electronic systems;
• Biomedical devices and systems;
• Acoustical devices and systems;
• Informational systems and technologies;
• Systems of telecommunication, communication and information protection;
• Systems of computer-aided design;
• Young scientist;Problems of preparation of specialists;
• Hypotheses;News of science and technics.
Journal articles are published in Russian, Ukrainian and English.
Last modified: 2014-01-25 22:42:45
- No Archives