Analele stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - seria Geografie / Scientific Annals of "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University of Iasi - Geography series (ISSN: 1223-5334)
PublisherEditura Universitatii Alexandru
IF(Impact Factor)2019 Evaluation Pending
DescriptionScientific Annals of “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” of Iasi - Series Geography is an open access journal devoted to the publication of original scientific papers in the field of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences. The journal encourages new approaches, methods and ideas within the subject areas and practices double-blind peer-review process. The journal publishes original scientific papers describing the latest developments and debates within Physical and Human Geography, as well as interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary studies. The journal covers theoretical, methodological, thematic and applied approaches in the field of:
- Climatology and Hydrology
- Biogeography and Landscape dynamics
- Natural hazards and risks
- Human-environment relations
- Population and human settlements
- Spatial analysis of economic activities
- Territorial planning
- Toponymy and historical geography
- Social and political geography
- GIS and Remote Sensing.
Scientific Annals of ?Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iasi appear since 1955. Geography series has appeared individually or together with Geology and Biology sections, as follows:
- 1995-1962: Section II. Natural Sciences
- 1963-1968: Section II-b. Natural Sciences (Geology-Geography)
- 1969-1974: Section II-c. Geography, in the same volume with Section II-b. Geology
- 1974-1976: Section II. Biology-Geology-Geography
- 1976-1989: Section II-b. Geology-Geography
- Since 1990: Section II-c. Geography.
Between 1998 and 2007, a special issue was published, including Working papers of Geographical Information Systems Symposium.
The journal continues a long tradition of publishing scientific papers, initially to present the most valuable results of geographical researches in Iasi and, lately, of geographers with different national and international affiliations.
Last modified: 2012-02-27 02:59:27
- No Archives