Journal of Science and Applications: Biomedicine (ISSN: 2330-4030)
PublisherInternational Union of Science and Education (Inter-USE)
IF(Impact Factor)2019 Evaluation Pending
DescriptionEditor-in-Chief: Shay Soker and George Niu, Wake Forest University, NC, USA
Journal of Science and Application: Biomedicine (JSAB), founded in 2013, is an international journal that will focus on basic and application research in biomedicine. Specifically, the journal aims to cover the interphase between bench research and clinical translation of laboratory results.As most manuscripts tend to present selected experiments that successfully proved the original research hypothesis, those experiments that fail to support the original/conventional research trend may bear the potential for paradigm-shifting discoveries. Since "The journey is the reward", we encourage authors to submit manuscripts/prospects describing their “unexpected” research results.
Biomedicine can be defined as a constructs, substance, or method aims to treat a certain disease or control specific physiological processes. Biomedicine research includes the fields of biochemistry, bioengineering, biophysics, bioinformatics genetics, physiology, as well as related categories such as molecular design, material science, imaging technology, chemical synthesis and clinical science.
Research areas covered by JSAB include, but not limited to:
(1) Molecular biology, including gene modification, cell control, tissue engineering, animal model until clinical application;
(2) Physiology, including imaging technology and physical treatment;
(3) Materials science, including molecular design, chemical synthesis, materials engineering and construct fabrication;
(4) Medical science, including natural medicine, synthetic medicine, drug delivery, controlled/target drug release, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics;
(5) Clinical studies, including clinical diagnose, clinical therapy, surgery approach, and tissue transplantation.
JSAB will consider the following article types: News (brief communication), Research Papers, Reviews, Comments, Letters and Prospects.
Last modified: 2015-03-06 02:51:42