EUROPEAN SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL (ESJ) (ISSN: 1857-7431)
IF(Impact Factor) : 2014 Evaluation Pending
Description• Since 2004 ESJ is open-access and international journal and accepts high quality research articles in the field of SOCIAL SCIENCES. ESJ is open for all students, scientists, experts, practitioners and researchers interested in publishing their work in the field of SOCIAL SCIENCES.
• Students can constantly publish their articles and thesis, with a previous confirment by our editorial board.
• If you have PhD or Master degree in the appropriate field you can qualify to publish in ESJ without any references of University professor concerning your paper.
• If you are not sure if your article is not of high quality, please send it to us and one of our reviewers will review your article in a fast preliminary phase (this is free of charge!). Then you will receive suggestions for changes. You can then resubmit your article and if the quality meets the journal's standards a full-review process will start.
• Our ISSN number is registered in the international ISSN data-base in Paris.
• Our ISBN number is registered in the international ISBN data-base in London.
Last modified: 2011-07-05 07:32:29
- No Archives