Journal of Modern Accounting & Auditing (ISSN: 1548-6583)
Publisher: David Publishing Company
IF(Impact Factor) : 2016 Evaluation Pending
DescriptionThis is Journal of Modern Accounting and Auditing, a professional journal sponsored by American Sino-US Association of Entrepreneurs, and published across the United States by David Publishing Company, Chicago, IL, USA. In China, this journal is regularly published by China National Publication Import & Export Corporation on commission.
Journal of Modern Accounting and Auditing is collected and indexed by the Library of U.S Congress, on whose official website (http://catalog.loc.gov) an on-line inquiry can be triggered with its publication number ISSN1548-6583 as key words in “Basic Search” column. In addition, this journal is also retrieved by some renowned databases:
○ Database of EBSCO, Massachusetts, USA
○ Chinese Database of CEPS, American Federal Computer Library center (OCLC), USA
○ Chinese Scientific Journals Database, VIP Corporation, Chongqing, China
Current columns involve Accounting Research, Financial Theory and Capital Market, as well as Audit Horizons. In 2005 and 2006, experts and scholars from Tsinghua University, Renmin University of China, Wuhan University, Zhongshan University, Tongji University, Capital University of Economics and Business, Xiamen University, etc., delivered their latest research achievements on the journal. All the published papers can be browsed on our website (www.davidpublishing.com).
David Publishing is strived to provide the best platform for researchers and scholars worldwide to exchange their latest findings and results. We admire your achievements, and we understand how important your research impact to other peers in the same interest field and other disciplines, and how delighted you would be when communicating with global professional peers. Your contribution to our journals would be very much welcome!
1) Paper must be empirical or theoretical contributions without being published previously;
2) All other scholars’ words or remarks as well as their origins must be indicated if quoted;
3) English title, abstract and key words should be prerequisite;
4) Paper would contain no more than 8000 words except for excellent ones;
5) Patterns or forms should conform to the standard listed on our website;
6) Automatic paper submission system is strongly recommended, while E-mail attachment sent through email at accountant-AT-davidpublishing.com is still available.
Please visit our website at www.davidpublishing.com for our automatic paper submission systems.
Should you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us
Last modified: 2010-07-18 00:43:02
- No Archives