Russian Medical and Social Journal (ISSN: 2658-7726)
PublisherMoscow Medical - Social Institute named after Friedrich Haass
IF(Impact Factor)2023 Evaluation Pending
DescriptionISSN (Print) 2658-7726
ISSN (Online) 2658-7718
Language: Russian, English.
Frequency: Issued quarterly.
Peer-review model: double-blind review.
Journal's mission (goals and objectives)
The goals of “Russian Medical and Social Journal” are to make recent results of basic and applied research in medicine and practical experience available for the most scientists and practitioners including specialists from related fields of science and as well as professors.
The objectives of “Russian Medical and Social Journal” are:
- meeting the up-to-date information needs of the authors, editors, and professional medical associations;
- assurance of information reliability;
- focusing attention on modern, effective, science-based methods of diagnosis and treatment of diseases, organization of medical care and day-to-day management;
- supporting clinical experience exchange between practitioners in wide range of medical specialities and allied fields of science and practice;
- elucidating interdisciplinary research results;
- boosting integration of fundamental science, orientated basic research and applied elaboration in medicine;
- boosting integration of Russian researches into the international reseach community.
Last modified: 2019-07-08 00:39:09
- No Archives