Technoarete Transactions on Climate Change and Disaster Management Research (ISSN: 2583-3030)
PublisherTechnoarete Research And Development Association
IF(Impact Factor)2022 Evaluation Pending
DescriptionThe Technoarete Transactions on Climate Change and Disaster Management Research journal is an open access, double-blind peer-reviewed journal that is devoted to publishing pioneering and ground breaking research findings, outcomes, and studies being carried out by talented and gifted researchers, academics, scientists, scholars and other professionals engaged in the disciplines of Climate Change and Disaster Management .
Technoarete Transactions on Climate Change and Disaster Management Research is a leading interdisciplinary journal whose sole purpose is to facilitate the dissemination of theoretical, experimental and applied research outcomes being accrued by professionals carrying out exploratory and analytical studies across all specializations of Climate Change and Disaster Management .
1. Impact of climate change
2. Greenhouse gases emission and control
3. Sustainable development and climate systems.
4. Climate change information communication
5. Global warming
6. Climate change and risk assessment
7. Environmental pollution and climate change
8. Water sustainability and climate change
9. Ecosystem function and services
10. Agricultural sustainability and climate change
11. Studies in paleoclimatology
13. Urban sustainability and climate changeg
14. Disaster management caused due to climate change
15. Terrestrial ecosystem
16. Mitigation and adaptation to climate change
17. Impact of climate change on cryosphere
18. International between land, Environmental system, climate change, ecosystem function and service
19. Becomes and biozones.
20. Environmental policies and anthropogenic factors affecting global climate change
21. Human impacts and responsibilities towards climate change
22. Science, technology, political and social responses to climate change.
Last modified: 2022-11-23 18:35:17
- No Archives