Geo-Technical Mechanics (ISSN: 1607-4556)
PublisherInstitute of Geotechnical Mechanics named by N. Poljakov of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
IF(Impact Factor)2023 Evaluation Pending
DescriptionThe Collected of Scientific Papers “Geo-Technical Mechanics” (the Journal) is issued by the M.S. Polyakov Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics under the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. This journal was established to publish theoretical and applied original scientific papers related to the rock and massif mechanics, fracture mechanics, mechanics of mining machines, physical and technical fundamental principals of mining operations; physics of mining operations, etc.
Only original papers executed at the up-to-date methodological level with observed publishing policy of the Journal and recommendations of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) are accepted for publication in the Journal.
Each paper submitted is subject to academic review. Our editorial board chooses reviewers from among the most renowned academicians and scientific researchers in their field of expertise. Only previously unpublished articles with relevant contribution to science are accepted for publication.
Our Journal welcomes any authors who satisfy the stated criteria.
The Journal was registered as a professional publication on technical sciences and geology.
Aims and Scope of the Journal:
- mechanics of rocks and massifs;
- fracture mechanics;
- physical and technical basic principals of mining operations;
- mechanics of mining machines;
- physics of mining operations;
- rock properties;
- rock failures;
- stress-strain state control;
- scientific fundamentals explaining processes in the rocks;
- new practices and technologies of mineral mining and processing;
- physical, technical and geological fundamentals for coal mine methane (CMM) recovery;
- improvement of energotechnological complex operation and structure;
- energy saving in the mines;
- safety of the mines;
- labor protection in the mines;
- geology of mineral deposits.
Last modified: 2019-09-17 22:07:13
- No Archives