Comparatively Literature Studies of ANAS (ISSN: 2663-4414)
PublisherAzerbaijan National Academy of Sciences
IF(Impact Factor)0.00 / 2020
DescriptionComparative Literature Studies publishes comparative critical articles that deal with works in many languages, and which may illustrate the various traditions of the world literature that examine the literary relations between nations.
Articles may also study:
- themes, movements, history of ideas, forms;
- relations between authors;
- the foundations of criticism and theory;
- the influence of theories and ideas on human life;
- criticism of historical and literary figures.
All these studies, approaches are also welcome as long as they adhere to the principles of comparative literary studies.
Last modified: 2020-11-10 02:57:47
- No Archives