European Journal of Foreign Language Teaching (ISSN: 2537-1754)
PublisherOpen Access Publishing Group
IF(Impact Factor)3.088 / 2017
DescriptionEuropean Journal of Foreign Language Teaching is an international peer reviewed journal that covers the aspects related with the process of learning and teaching a foreign language, methods and techniques, acquisition and pedagogy, assessment and evaluation. Without being exhaustive, some of the suggested topics could be:
- second foreign language acquisition and pedagogy;
- teacher and student education and development;
- traditional and modern language teaching, traditional theories vs. modern approaches;
- impact of modern technologies on foreign language teaching;
- language teaching design and organization;
- foreign language assessment and evaluation;
- cultural impact and language teaching, applied linguistics;
- language, cognition and psychology;
- language and learner/teacher characteristics and aptitudes;
- research methodology and techniques, materials, tools and technology;
- reading, writing, literacy, social and cultural effect.
Research papers accepted: articles, communications, intervention studies, study cases, book reviews, commentaries, short reports, etc.
European Journal of Foreign Language Teaching is published quarterly on-line in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian. Printed copies of the journal are available on request. The research papers can be submitted on line at education-AT-oapub.org specifying the preferred journal.
Last modified: 2017-10-13 05:59:46
- No Archives