European Journal of Special Education Research (ISSN: 2501-2428)
PublisherOpen Access Publishing Group
IF(Impact Factor)3.789 / 2018
DescriptionEuropean Journal of Special Education Research is an international peer reviewed journal that provides support for scientific research on special education for individuals with mild to severe disabilities. The journal encourages the publication of original research and development studies, provides theoretical material and resources, and offers a platform for exchanging information and discussion concerning important issues in the area of special needs education technology to scholars, teacher educators and practitioners. Some of the potential approaches could be:
- basic and advanced theories of special needs education;
- traditional and modern methods, recent developments and impact of technologies like modern communication, information technology, medical advances;
- learning disabilities and disorders: communication disorders, emotional and behavioral disorders, physical disabilities and developmental disabilities;
- assessment and evaluation of the student/class, individual/collective needs;
- special education design and organization, adapted teaching areas and resources, special education curriculum, instructional strategies;
- methods of provision: inclusion, mainstreaming, segregation;
- teacher/student interaction and attitude during the educational process;
- social and cultural integration of the student;
- national and international strategies, framework and organization.
Research paper accepted: articles, communications, intervention studies, study cases, book reviews, commentaries, short reports, etc.
European Journal of Special Education Research is published quarterly on-line in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian. Printed copies of the journal are available on request. The research papers can be submitted on line at education-AT-oapub.org specifying the preferred journal.
Last modified: 2019-02-12 04:26:58