Tonkie himičeskie tehnologii = Fine Chemical Technologies (ISSN: 2410-6593)
PublisherMIREA - Russian Technological University
IF(Impact Factor)2019 Evaluation Pending
DescriptionThe scientific and technical reviewed journal Fine Chemical Technologies highlights the priority directions and modern achievements of fundamental and applied research in the field of the fine chemical technologies and is a forum of cooperation between Russian and foreign scientists.
Main headings of the journal:
- Theoretical Bases of Chemical Technology
- Chemistry and Technology of Organic Substances
- Chemistry and Technology of Medicinal Compounds and Biologically Active Substances
- Synthesis and Processing of Polymers and Polymeric Composites
- Chemistry and Technology of Inorganic Materials
- Analytical Methods in Chemistry and Chemical Technology
- Mathematical Methods and Information Systems in Chemical Technology
The Fine Chemical Technologies journal (the former name [2006–2014] was Vestnik MITHT) publishes the results of original experimental and theoretical research in the form of full articles, brief communications and author reviews, as well as forecasting and analytical articles on topical problems of chemical engineering and related sciences.
Materials may be submitted in Russian or English and published in the original language.
All manuscripts are accepted for publication based on the results of their review. A double-blind peer review method is mandatory for processing of all scientific manuscripts submitted to the Editorial Board of the Fine Chemical Technological journal.
Last modified: 2019-05-27 00:41:44
- No Archives